Once you're ready to see and be seen, ascend to W Washington D.C.'s iconic rooftop bar and lounge, POV. Here, your fashion statement is just as meaningful as your political one, so dress to impress and break through the red tape of D.C. with views of the White House normally reserved for those elected to office.
POV's design is inspired by three contextual insights local to Washington, D.C., social, physical and historical, which are in turn reflected through its design details. Our rooftop lounge features various seating zones, ranging from communal tables to VIP banquettes. No matter which side of the aisle you're on, you'll enjoy sipping a drink from the bar and experiencing POV's unique programming, which is centered on its passion points of Music, Fashion, Design and Cocktail Culture.
Want to join us at POV for a bite?
- For parties of 14 or less, please make reservations for lunch, dinner, drinks, or late night bites. Once you arrive at POV one of our greeters will get you seated as quickly as possible.
- Bottle service reservations can be made directly through POVRoofTop.com or by calling 202-661-2419.
Hosting a large party?
- POV offers semi-private space for parties of 15 to 50.
- Ready to book your event? Take a moment to fill out an event inquiry sheet.
- For information about hosting an event for groups of 51 to 150, please contact POVSales@whotels.com for a custom event proposal.
- The Outlet Sales Team is available to answer all questions and inquiries Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM and will respond to your requests within 48 hours.
- All Day Menu - served until 11:00 PM nightly
- Brunch Menu - served Sunday until 3:00 PM
- Bottle Service and Late Night Menu
- Large Party Event Packet
Check out POVRoofTop.com for more information.
Guests must be at least 21 to enter POV after 7:00 PM. All guests under 21 will be asked to leave by 9:00 PM. Other than handbags, no bags are allowed after 9:00 PM.
|Atmosphere:||Trendy & Fun, Comfy-chic|
|Setting:||Rooftop Terrace Bar|
|Dress Code:||Casual Sophistication - Please no athletic wear, baseball caps, flip-flops, tank tops, casual/athletic sneakers or tattered/worn clothing. Collared shirts preferred. No bags, other than handbags, admitted after 9 pm. Dress code is enforced for entry after 9 pm on Friday and Saturday. Enforcement of the dress code is at the discretion of the management team.|
Please note special conditions:
- December 25th, 2017: POV will be closed in observance of the Christmas holiday
- December 31st, 2017: POV will close for a private event beginning at 5 PM