Once you’re ready to see and be seen, ascend to POV, W Washington’s DC iconic rooftop lounge. Ensure you are dressed to impress, as your fashion statement is just as meaningful as your political one. Break through the red tape of DC with views of the White House normally reserved for those elected to office. Inspired by three contextual insights local to D.C., social, physical and historical, the design of POV reflects these insights through its design details. Designed to transition from casual daytime brunches overlooking the monuments of D.C., to a hub of nightlife and cocktail culture at night, POV features various seating zones ranging from communal tables to VIP banquettes. The space creates an intersection where the various parties of D.C. can mingle and enjoy the W Washington DC’s unique programming centered on its passion points of Music, Fashion, Design and Cocktail Culture.
Want to join us at POV for a bite?
- For parties of 14 or less, seating is available on a first come, first serve basis excluding Friday and Saturday nights beginning at 9 PM. Once you arrive at POV our wonderful greeters will get you seated as quickly as possible.
- Bottle service reservations can be made directly through POVRoofTop.com or by calling 202.661.2419.
Hosting a large party?
- POV offers semi-private space for parties of 15 to 50.
- Ready to book your event? Take a moment to fill out an event inquiry sheet.
- For information about hosting an event for groups of 51 to 150, please contact POVSales@whotels.com for a custom event proposal.
- The Outlet Sales Team is available to answer all questions and inquiries Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5:30 PM and will respond to your requests within 48 hours.
- All Day Menu - served until 11:00 PM nightly
- Brunch Menu - served Sunday until 3:00 PM
- Bottle Service and Late Night Menu
- Large Party Event Packet
Check out POVRoofTop.com for more information.
Guests must be at least 21 to enter POV after 7pm. All guests under 21 will be asked to leave by 9pm. Other than handbags, no bags are allowed after 9pm.
|Atmosphere:||Trendy & Fun, Comfy-chic|
|Setting:||Rooftop Terrace Bar|
|Dress Code:||Casual Sophistication - Please no athletic wear, baseball caps, flip flops, tank tops, casual/athletic sneakers or tattered/worn clothing. Collared shirts preferred. No bags, other than handbags, admitted after 9 pm. Dress code is enforced for entry after 9 pm on Friday and Saturday. Enforcement of the dress code is at the discretion of the management team.|
Please note special conditions: